I hope everyone enjoyed the holidays! It’s crazy we have gone through yet another year! 2011 has been one of our best years yet and here’s just a few reasons why:
1. We were voted as one of the top 4 Family Photographers in the Metroplex Baby & Kids Best of the Metroplex Contest.
2. Our photographs were featured not once but TWICE in the Dallas Morning News.
3. We teamed up with an amazing makeup artist, Donna Cooper.
4. We photographed twice as many clients as we did in 2011 and they were all amazing.
5. We expanded our photography to high school seniors and received an alarming response.
Bring on 2012! We can’t wait to see what this year holds for us! Be sure to keep a lookout – in a couple of days we will hold our Best of 2011 Photo Contest on our Facebook Fan Page. We will post one of our favorite images from each of our 2011 family sessions as well as our senior sessions. Whoever has the most votes will receive a 16×24 mounted print of the image of their choice. So stay tuned!!
With a new year brings new changes. Below is a list of our new pricing structure for 2012. Also, by popular request we are adding print collections into the mix. Each collection saves you anywhere from 10-30% off a la carte prices. Please note pricing is for children and family sessions only. You can find our senior pricing by going to our senior website. (www.pinkflyseniors.com)